1. Candidate should register using the link provided to get Username & Password. Please note down the Username and Passowrd displayed after succesful registration.
2. The Candidate should cross check all the details filled in the Online Application, before finally submitting, as no corrections will be possible later. Data once submitted cannot be edited. Care should, therefore be taken that only correct information is entered in the Application form.
3. Candidate have to login to the portal using the username & password generated after succesful registration.
4. After succesful login candidate will have to follow 4 steps to complete the process.
Step 1: Application Form - Candidate have to fill the application form.
Step 2: Upload Documents - Candidate have to upload latest passport photo & signature along with NATA/JEE score card.
Step 3: Fee Payment - Only after succesfully completion step-1 & step-2 the fee payment will be opened (Fee for OC & BC is Rs1200/- and SC & ST is Rs600/-).
Step 4: Application Print - After completing the above steps succesfully the Application Print is generated. Candidate has to carry the copy of Application (Online Registration cum Fee Receipt)for attending certificate verification.
5. If you face any issue while processing the above steps please contact Convener for further rectification.